Friday, December 11, 2009

Say hey ho " heyy hooo "

I miss my Sammi ;(

I miss my Lucille ;(










Don't mind my LAME pictures :) Took them before going to bed. I don't know why I'm a very lame and random person? Anyone know why? ._. Look at my Roxy fliflops picture! ;P

Went for church class today. Mom dropped me off at Abby's place. Her hse iss soo nicee 1 Wish i could stay thr =.= Yay! Finally mom said i can go Wanqing's party bt I will reach thr at 6. My mom's finish teaching at 6 only ): Sry if I'm late ya! I'M SO HIGH ! Cause I can see all of my friendss there ;DD You have no idea I miss them how much!

Soo sien man, tmrw gonna get baptised. Then have piano class and violin class. Aarghh! Violin so tiring and suffering man, it makes my hand pain. Pianoooo O.O Soo hard! D: Helpp ! Cant wait for today's partyy ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment