Sunday, December 13, 2009

Vanilla Twilight



























Donald Duck with his Duck :)


WAN QING'S PARTY WAS A BLAST :D

Sabrina fetched me and Ziying to her party cause my mom only can fetch me at 6 , and I didn't wanna be the last to reach thr, and they were going to the park at 6. So Sab said she could fetched me. Sab's mom was like so funny and cool (:

Used my phone to take pictures, forgotten to bring my camera == Aarghh , my phone take pictures not so clear de.. HAHA, when we reached there, there were many ppl there already. Luckily we weren't the last :P We talked with our old friends before going to the park.

Went to the park, and played. We thought it would be fun but it ended up super hot and stuffy wei! Those boys as usual, played basketball. HAHA, Janice joined in too :) While other girls were sitting down. Some of us went home 1st.

SUNDAY
Got baptised today at Damansara Heights Church. LOL, me, Abby, Eliza ( i think ) and Suyin went off early from CW to the century. Cause we needa get ready. Jason is so funny man, he keeps making us laugh. He said he needa practice his synchronize swimming before getting into the water. Everyone was laughing at his jokes.

Went mid valley today, skipped piano class bt had to go violin class -.- Bought stuffs there that was on sale. Bought Miss Whatever shirts thr :D And bag ;D It was on sale. So dad let me buy haha. Can't go school tmrw. Sorry Kw and yvonne, I told you all i will go, bt i didn't ):

Thursday going lagoon! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment