Friday, December 11, 2009

The very to be lame me!

Hi , i can't count how many times i had said hi today. Well , i woke up earlier than koon wei. Thank god i had my alarm on. Orelse i'll be the loser today. Yay, my brother had a pool party. So i had the computer all to myself! Koon wei and yvonne keep asking me to online == too bad they had to wait, i was watching my tv :)

My dad decided to take me out to times square 8) after buying his GNC STUFFS , don't get me wrong. We went to room eighteen for lunch. Will be posting the very low quality pictures of my phone tomorow :) I felt so tired after lunch!

Bought two tees and roxy flip flops ! Yay ! Went home to online then. Kept kw and vonn waiting hahaha. Nothing to chat la we all. Just chat in one conversation about lame stuffs like we did yesterday. I'm fat piggy, she's slowpoke and he's ah noob zai. See how lame are we?

Eeek, tomorow have to go church for baptise briefing on sunday. Abigail gonna fetch me tomorow! I won't be the misabrle lonely person there. I have someone accompaning me and that's abby! Will be going to wan qing's party tomorow. Get to meet my old friends there. Miss them soo much :):):)

Well, gotta sleep now. Tomorow i have to wake up super early. Crap! Bye! You get to see my retarted and SS pictures tomorow. Or maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment