Friday, February 19, 2010

STUPID CAT :D
CAT :D
YVONNE'S GAY
awwwwwwwwww
the only emo ppl in this hse.
ILY YOU THREEE MONSTERS


FARAH IS A SALES MODEL

FARAHELINAKAMARUDIN
DON SIT ON MY ASS PPL
THE SO CALLED GANG
THE BIG PPL
MY CHILD!
CLOSE UR MOUTH FARAH XD
RIP SAM xD
MY AWESOME BESTIE
KIM PULLING HER PANTS DOWN. SERIOUSLY.
YOU NERDY PAL.
LONERS :P
IM GONNA GET ROB T.T
MY SEXAY LADEYH


SPOT THAT ASS
TWO ASSES.

Janice's house was amazing. SHE'S SOOOOO RICH. She has two houses combined together. I ONLY HAVE ONE ! I hate you janice :( Hahaha. Just kiddddddingggggggggg. Ya her dad bought KFC for us, normally we share right ? Bt this rich person bought a box that has 2 chickens, a bread, mashed potatoe and coleslaw. EACH PERSON GOT ONE BOX. Can you believe it?

Well we gossiped a lot. About two person actually. Can't tell. Such a copycater == Ughhhh. Hate youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. :( I love you guys who came tooo Janice's hse excluding Janice muahahahahah x) I had such a fun time there :D loveeee ya guys.

DO YOU GUYS HAVE BEARS ? :) No? omg, i pity youuuu.

Why are you a copycater? You copied something that i said man. U said the same thing to a girl, which you think I don't know bt I know. I hate youuuu. And I thought you were a nice person.

No comments:

Post a Comment