Wednesday, February 17, 2010













So okay, I went out to Sunway to watch another movie (which is violent) it's super scary! My dad bought tickets for the whole family, and guess what? We were forced to sit at the THIRD row I tell you, THIRD row ! Our heads were sticking up the whole 2 hours. My eyes were closing cause the show was sooo violent -.-

We went to Full House for dinner. I LOVE THE RESTAURANT. It's Korean ! And you guys know I LOVEEEEEEEEE KOREAN! They played korean music They didn't play SNSD :( I didn't ordered bt just a drink cause I was sooo full due to the maggi mee I curi ate. I ordered this drink which I actually hate? Awkward right ? It's called Lemon plus Grape topped with Green Jelly ? I know you're probably laughing now.

Went to supper after the horrible movie ugghhh. I still cant forget about it! Went to Pelita ;) Ordered Maggi Goreng and Sup Kambing! I can actually eat okay? Do not underestimate this skinny 13 year old teen : D

No comments:

Post a Comment