Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sunway Lagoon <3


Wall Climbing

Bungee Jumping


Suspension Bridge and the Flying Fox



G FORCEEEE !






Extreme Park

















Went for breakfast with my mom friend's children, James and Nick :) They're australian people, you know ? :D Then...
OFF TO SUNWAY LAGOON THEME PARK !
Reached there about 1 like that, my dad gave us free tickets so we didn't have to line up and buy
the tickets. The queue was so long, lucky us ;) We went for the water rides first, sat on a water rollercoaster and the Colorado Splash, not sure of the spelling, butterflies in my stomach. Me, my bro, James and Nick went together for the water rollercoaster. Then, the Colorado Splash, which we have to sit on a float and slide all the way down. It was so scary but worth it.
Then, James and Nick went to the Tomhawk. It was very seriously scary. So I didn't dare to sit haha. I was below 40 kg so i can't go to the flying fox ): So went to Bungee Jumping instead. Quite fun, then went to the beach. Went for kayaking. I suck at it -.- And went to more rides. Lazy type 8)
Supposed to find Shen Lynn, bt the place was so big, so can't find her :( Came back to the house, and ate our dinner. While James and Nick's parents and mine went for dinner.






No comments:

Post a Comment