Friday, December 18, 2009

Aussie People


James and Nicholas are flying to Bali (i think so) today. Can't see them already. But, we still can see them on 2nd January :) We have a gathering. Yay!
So, yesterday we were at Auntie Sarah's house having a party. It was so boring, cause all our mom's were like non-stop chatting -.- We were on the computer. :) Haha, we watched FAMILY GUY. James lent me his harddisk so I could copy some shows into my laptop! How awesomeeeee (: Thank you James.

We went to have supper at Pelita, it's a mamak store. We wanted to had roti tisu, but it was late so we can't order ): Had our food and then head home. My mom dropped me off, and sent them home ;P

I sooooo wanna be an Australian, we were comparing the stores we had in Malaysia with them in Australia. They have so many charcoaled burgers. Sigh* Malaysians , we have nothing. Only Mc donalds, Burger King and Carls Junior wth. Jealous the Australians !

Get to see my friends again tmrw at Bi Jun's hse :D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment