Saturday, March 13, 2010


I missss you bud. And I hope you're seeing this, and leaving me a comment. :D

Okay, well, I look forward going to Grace's house on thursday if that is already confirm. I LOVE GRACE man. Especially the face on her when I hit her ass, she'll be like Hey, stop whacking it. and then she'll whack me back. and it'll go on. for a day or two. even a week.

My dad planned to go to this restaurant which I don't know the name -.- he said that it's pork, and we have to use a plate to cut to pork. wth? We planned to go there cause of my mom's birthday. so yea. I want to watch Alice in The Wonderland, or Percy Jackson.

I heard on MTV that whip it and remember me , the movies are awesome. Idk when it's gonna be out. But they said that they're giving free tickets. WOW. I wanna win those :)

Monday: Lick Hung. I WANNA GO BACK.
Tuesday: Nothing.
Wednesday: Idk?
Thursday: GWACIEEEEE.
Friday: Somewhere which I can't say :P

No comments:

Post a Comment