Friday, February 12, 2010

make sure u have spueezing machine thing. if no, too bad.

SQUEEZE THE ORANGE. when i say squeeze i mean literally squeeze

See the orange ? It's bald.

ORANGE JUICE with some other fruits ._.
me being super random.

u can see the pics up there. so yeah. i made orange+apple+two tiny strawberries juice :D Damn happy. I can actually make a juice by my own! i actually gt scolded by my mom cause i used the machine without her permisson :X well school had early dimissal today. we went home at 1 instead of 3. ugghh missed games and clubs and society ==

came back watched tv whole day B) Non stop. not kidding. can't use comp cause. oh nvm. ran 200 m today. u dont wanna know how i did. i went for 100 m ytd. and long jump yesterday. tiring. legs are totally ACHING like shit only.

Happy CNY and Valentines Day human. find ur valentine and ur angpao : D

p/s the pictures are blur. cause im using my phone. nt camera. and i enlarge my pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment