Monday, February 15, 2010

i love you



i finally gt my phone! yay? -.-" hahahahahha thank youuuu dadddddddyyyyyy I LOVE YOU (L)
Went to ONE U and ate Italianeese lazy upload picture cause looking at my brand new W705 phoneeeeee :D:D Omg damn hyper man! cant stop smiling whole day ._.

watched dunno wat chinese show. dad wanted to watch, i thought it was gonna be one of those olden days movie which put u to sleep, bt this movie is super FUNNY! I wanted to Valentines Day , saw the trailer at the cinema, SOOOOOOOO NICE. bt din watch. MY DAD KNOWS LOUISE KHOO AND THOSE CAST OF THE MOVIES! They came to his hotel, and my dad talked to them, ughhh feel so jealous. i bet you are too xP

W705 W705 I (L) youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Too bad, i have to slowly copy my contacts one by one. Sad right? T.T I HAVE 4GB memory card for free! :):)

webcamed with HPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPH my hot child which is super blur i tell you! U CAN SEE THE WEIRD FACE WE DID hahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment